Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sometimes Others Say It Best - Quotables

I love and collect quotes that inspire and motivate me, make me think, and make me laugh. Today, I thought it would be nice to share some of my favorites with you. While I immensely enjoy writing this blog and hope I can provide some helpful and useful information in doing so, sometimes others just say it better. Here are some of my favorite words to live by.

"Be yourself. No one can tell you you're doing it wrong." ~James Leo Herlihy

"To the soul, there is hardly anything more healing than friendship." ~Thomas Moore

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on." ~Robert Frost

"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." ~Maya Angelou

"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are." ~e.e. cummings

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else. You're the one that gets burned." ~Buddha


And finally, a fun one for my female readers:

"Well behaved women seldom make history."  ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich


What are some of your favorite quotes - inspirational, motivating, or just plain fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment